Communal organization of the Greek-Orthodox in Constantinople, 1839-1923
Author(s) : Anastasiadou Meropi (22/7/2008)Translation : Tsokanis Anna
For citation: Anastasiadou Meropi, "Communal organization of the Greek-Orthodox in Constantinople, 1839-1923",Encyclopaedia of the Hellenic World, ConstantinopleURL: <http://www.ehw.gr/l.aspx?id=11401>
Presentation of the communal organization of the Greek-Orthodox population in Constantinople from the beginning of the reform era (Tanzimât) until the signing of the Lausanne Treaty.
2. Fundamental regulations
3. General Regulations of the Greek-Orthodox millet
3.1. Central bodies of administration for the Greek-Orthodox millet
3.2. The parishes/communities of Constantinople
3.3. Homogeneity of administrative procedures
3.4. Registrar documents and other parish certificates
copyright © 2008, FOUNDATION OF THE HELLENIC WORLD
The project is co-funded from the European Union by 80% and from the Hellenic State by 20% through the Operational Programme Information Society.